Dr. Muhammad Z. Husain
- Gender: Male
- Experience: 32 years
- Graduation year: 1989
- Sole propriator: Yes
Dr. Muhammad Z. Husain MD
He is located at 1007 Goodyear Avenue in Gadsden, AL 35903. Can help patients with the following: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Learning Disability, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Relationship Issues, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tics. Appointment can be made via the phone number (256) 494 - 4085. He is affiliated with 3 practices and 1 hospitals.
Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain, being an psychiatrist, is treating the following conditions. Be advised, there is a chance that this list is not full. Check with Dr. Muhammad Z. Husain directly for the full list of conditions treated.
- Abdominal Pain
- Aging In Place
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD)
- Asperger Syndrome (AS)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Balance Issues
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bone Loss
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chest Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cognitive Decline
- Common Cold
- Dissociative Fugue
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorder
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fragile X Syndrome (FXS)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- General Care
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Hip Bursitis
- Hot Flashes
- Learning Disability
- Low Back Pain
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Munchausen Syndrome
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Online Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD)
- Postpartum Depression (PPD)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Prescription Refill
- Progressive Neurological Disorders
- Psychotic Disorder
- Rape and Sexual Assault
- Relationship Issues
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Speech Disorders
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Wilson-Turner Syndrome
StudiesGraduated in 1989
Questions & Answers
Where can you meet with Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain?
Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain's office is located at 1007 Goodyear Avenue in Gadsden, AL 35903.
Has Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain affiliation with practices?
Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain is affiliated with Riverbend - All Kids Plus. For the full list of practices see this list.
With what conditions can I visit Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain?
Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain provides treatment for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Learning Disability, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Relationship Issues, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tics. For the full list see this list.
Has Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain affiliation with hospitals?
Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain is affiliated with NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER.
Does Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain accept insurance?
Unfortunately we don't have any information if Dr. Muhammad Zahid Husain accepts insurance.